Saturday, March 12, 2011

To Begin

Hello! I'm a missionary. My name is Sister Harris. Hm, I have written blogs before, but never something as important as this. And, why, you may ask, is this important? Because, the Gospel of Jesus Christ is important! It's real and it's true. I have this amazing task of being able to write a blog. Of being able to share my experiences as a missionary... to share answers I have found to questions about the Gospel, to share how the Holy Ghost has influenced people I interact with...
Hm, this is going to be great. This is great. To begin, I am Sister Harris, I am a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I am blessed to have been called to the Utah Salt Lake City Temple Square Mission, I get to teach people from all over the world about Jesus Christ.

Dear world... welcome to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment